1. Chop the onion and shred the whole cooked chicken, reserve the carcass for making stocks.
2. In a large stock pot pour some oil and sauté the onion for 5 minutes or until translucent, add the chicken broth and stir.
3. Add the sage, basil and thyme, stir well, add the shredded cooked chicken in to the stock pot along with the frozen vegetables, stir and bring it to a boil.
4. In the meantime in a large bowl combine water and bisquick mix, whisk it well.
5. The moment the soup comes to a boil add spoon full of the dumpling mix in the soup one at a time until the mix is over.
6. Simmer the dumplings in the soup for 10 minutes uncovered and then cover the pot and simmer for further 10 minutes.
7. Once done turn off the heat and serve.