1. Trim off the excess fat from the pork.
2. Heat a large stock pot that has a tight fitting lid to smoking hot.
3. Place the pork in the pot and let it sear for 5 minutes on each side.
4. Add water, cover it with the lid and turn the heat too low.
5. Slow cook the pork for 8 hours, add water as and when required or if it gets too dry.
6. After 8 hours of cooking the pork meat should fall apart, let it rest slightly and then with the help of a fork shred the meat or simply chop the meat with a knife.
7. Once done make the sauce, in a sauce pot pour the vinegar add tomato ketchup, water, sugar, red pepper flakes, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
8. Let the sauce simmer for 15 minutes do not cover.
9. Once the sauce is done let it cool, pour the sauce over the chopped pork and mix them well.
10. Put the desired amount of pork meat and coleslaw in a hamburger bun and serve.
You can use a crock pot instead of a normal pot.