|Mayonnaise/Cooked salad dressing||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Paprika||3 Quart, finely shredded (3 Pound)|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Pound, shredded|
|Radishes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Green pepper||1 Tablespoon, cut into strips|
|Radishes||1 Tablespoon, shredded|
1) In a large bowl, place together mayonnaise, horseradish, sugar, lemon juice, onion, salt, and paprika; mix well.
2) Add in cabbage, carrots, and 1/2 cup radishes.
3) Toss until vegetables are well coated with dressing.
4) Cover the bowl and place in refrigerator, until chilled well for several hours, or overnight.
5) Serve the salad cold, garnished with green-pepper strips and shredded radishes.