|Mayonnaise/Cooked salad dressing||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Paprika||3 Quart, finely shredded (3 Pound)|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Pound, shredded|
|Radishes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Green pepper||1 Tablespoon, cut into strips|
|Radishes||1 Tablespoon, shredded|
1) In a large bowl, place together mayonnaise, horseradish, sugar, lemon juice, onion, salt, and paprika; mix well.
2) Add in cabbage, carrots, and 1/2 cup radishes.
3) Toss until vegetables are well coated with dressing.
4) Cover the bowl and place in refrigerator, until chilled well for several hours, or overnight.
5) Serve the salad cold, garnished with green-pepper strips and shredded radishes.
Calories 709 Calories from Fat 266
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.8%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.89 mg0.3%
Sodium 434.7 mg18.1%
Total Carbohydrates 136 g45.3%
Dietary Fiber 89.3 g357.2%
Sugars 27.1 g
Protein 35 g70.4%
Vitamin A 2560.1% Vitamin C 287.9%
Calcium 42.9% Iron 310.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet