1. Coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, place salmon in it and sprinkle over with 1/2 teaspoon dill.
2. Cover and bake at 375 degrees F for about 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
To make the Dill Sauce:
3. In a small saucepan combine yogurt, seasoning blend and the remaining dill.
4. Cook stirring over low heat until warmed.
5. Serve the dill sauce with the salmon.
This video is a creation of chefbinks. You can visit chefbinks for complete recipes, and more videos.
Fish like Salmon are good when served with interesting sauces. Check out the video showing how to bake Salmon fillet and serve with flavorful and seasoned dill sauce. Good for a casual dinner with friends with drinks!