|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat oven at 400 Deg Fahrenheit.
2. To prepare custard cups, grease heavily with butter 8 six ounce custard cups, and place on a baking sheet. Put the entire set into the oven and allow to heat for a while.
3. In a bowl or a 1 quart measure, beat eggs and remaining ingredients.
4. Beat briskly using an electric whisk (hand held) constantly scrapping the sides of the bowl and beater constantly. Beat till the batter is creamy and smooth not thin.
5. Remove custard cups from the oven.
6. Scoop batter into the 8 custard cups filling each till it is 1/3 full.
7. In an oven heated at 400 Deg Fahrenheit bake for 50 minutes until popped crisp and golden brown.
8. Serve hot. This makes a delicious dessert