Fish Steaks Hawaiian
|Fish steaks||2 Pound|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soft bread cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Season fish with salt.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix rice, bread cubes, lemon juice, pineapple, curry powder, and salt together.
4. In a well-greased baking dish, 8x10 inch in size, place one steak.
5. Place a part of the rice mixture over the steak and top with another steak.
6. Secure the steaks and rice mixture with small skewers or toothpicks.
7. Brush the surface with butter.
8. Top it with slices of bacon.
9. Place the dish in the oven and bake until the fish flakes easily.
10. Serve plain.
Calories 259 Calories from Fat 74
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.7%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.7%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 116.9 mg39%
Sodium 768.3 mg32%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.93 g3.7%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 28 g56.8%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 10.6%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet