1. Start by boiling the potatoes till a toothpick or knife goes in smoothly. (7-10 min)
2. Cook bacon on a sheet tray in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
3. When done drain and save bacon fat in a cup and put bacon on a paper towel to soak up the extra fat.
4. Peel and slice 1 half onion into strips.
5. Clean, core and slice one half green pepper into strips.
6. Heat sauté pan or skillet on stove at medium high heat.
7. Add bacon fat as cooking oil and then peppers and onions.
8. Cook peppers and onions until transparent.
9. Cut cooked potatoes into quarters and add to pan with peppers and onions.
10. Season potato and pepper mix with seasoning salt and pepper to taste.
11. Coarsely chop bacon and add to the pan.
12. Whip 8 eggs with a fork in a separate bowl and then add to the pan.
13. Stir continuously until the eggs are scrambled to your liking and serve.
This video is a creation of chefbinks. You can visit chefbinks for complete recipes, and more videos.
Some breakfast dishes are good enough for other meals like dinner. Here is a video showing how to cook Jafafa, a potato, egg and bacon preparation in a simple way that is good for breakfast as well as dinner when saved and served. Right for soccer moms and dads to freak out on their favorite game with this one for dinner!