1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. On a plate combine the Parmesan and bread crumbs.
4. In a bowl beat egg and mustard.
5. Season the chicken with the garlic salt (and pepper, if you want to).
6. Dip each chicken breast into the egg mixture and then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
7. Place chicken on baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
8. Sprinkle chopped parsley over chicken and serve.
This video is a creation of chefbinks. You can visit chefbinks for complete recipes, and more videos.
Baked chicken recipes are low in fat and good in texture and taste. Here is a video where chef Steve Binks shows a healthy way to cook breaded chicken with parmesan cheese. Good as it is or with drinks.