1 Cup (16 tbs) (strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries)
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to 7 minutes on each side to achieve a medium internal temperature.
5. When you flip the hamburgers add the bacon to the grill and cook until crispy. The bacon fat might produce flames and smoke so turn often to avoid burning.
6. Spray non-stick spray in a small pan and add to the grill and cook the egg and set aside.
7. Place the buttered foccacia bread on the grill to toast.
8. Place the patties on the bun along with the cheese, egg, bacon, avocado and serve with lettuce, tomato, onion and fresh berries on the side.