Quick Boston Baked Beans
|Pork and beans with tomato sauce/With molasses||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Light molasses||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) In a 3-quart casserole or bean pot, turn out the beans.
3) In skillet, saute bacon and onion until onion is golden, for 5 minutes.
4) Remove from heat.
5) Add molasses, catsup, and mustard; mix well.
6) Gently add beans.
7) Without cover, bake for 45 minutes, or until beans are hot and bubbly.
8) Serve the baked beans as side dish.