|Apples||2 Medium, cored & chopped (1 Green, 1 Red Preferred)|
|Orange juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped dates||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Plain nonfat yogurt/1/2 cup yogurt cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Stir apples with 1 tablespoon each of orange juice and lemon juice to preserve color.
2) Mix in celery, dates and raisins.
3) Make a smooth dressing by blending together yogurt, honey and remaining orange juice.
4) Spoon the dressing over fruit mixture and mix well until uniformly blended.
5) Chill, covered in refrigerator for 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
6) Again mix well and serve at once with a slotted spoon.
Calories 175 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.32 g0.49%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.23%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 34.5 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.7%
Sugars 34.9 g
Protein 4 g8.6%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 22.9%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet