|Boiled bacon/7 ounce tin corned beef||8 Ounce (Leftover)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
|Made mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Potatoes||1 Pound (For Topping)|
1) Preheat oven to 380°F. - Gas Mark 5.
2) Use the mincer to mince the bacon (or break up the corned beef).
3) Finely chop onion and keep aside.
4) Peel and boil the potatoes. Drain and keep aside.
5) In a small pan, melt 1 oz. of the butter or margarine and sauté the onion gently for 5 minutes until tender.
6) Add the bacon (or corned beef), parsley, ketchup, mustard and stock or milk to stir in.
7) Season the mixture and allow heating through gently.
8) In another bowl, mash the boiled potatoes by adding plenty of seasoning, remaining butter and a little milk.
9) Use a 1-pint pie dish to spoon the hot bacon mixture into the base. Use the mashed potato to top the bacon mixture.
10) Place near the top of the oven to bake for 30 minutes or until nicely browned.
11) Serve at once with buttered broccoli spears.