|Granulated sugar||430 Milliliter|
|Ground cinnamon||3 Milliliter|
|Sliced peeled peaches||1 1⁄4 Liter (Fresh)|
|Pastry flour||250 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||5 Milliliter|
|Light cream||125 Milliliter|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Blend sugar, water, cornstarch, and cinnamon and let it boil ensuring to stir constantly.
3) Beat butter and stir in the peaches.
4) Take a baking pan, grease with butter, and spread the mixture over it.
5) Sift flour with salt and baking powder.
6) Stir in the remaining sugar and the remaining sugar and beat until smooth.
7) Spread the mixture over the peaches.
8) Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
9) Serve warm with cream.