|Scalded milk||250 Milliliter (Hot)|
|Brown sugar||15 Milliliter|
|Granulated sugar||15 Milliliter|
|All purpose flour||750 Milliliter|
|Instant yeast||15 Milliliter|
|Confectioners sugar||250 Milliliter|
1) Sift together dry ingredients.
2) Mix well milk, butter and sugars, stirring well to dissolve sugar and let cool to room temperature.
3) Mix in half the dry ingredient mixture, stirring until smooth.
4) Add in egg, vanilla and remaining flour, mixing well.
5) Keep the dough covered in a warm area to double in size.
6) On a lightly floured surface, place the dough after punching it down.
7) Let rise a second time after cutting it into squares.
8) Brown on both sides in oil at 375°F (190°C).
9) If needed, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
10) Serve with coffee or tea.