|Fresh white breadcrumbs||2 Ounce|
|Shredded suet||1 Ounce|
|Castor sugar||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Apples||8 Ounce (Sharp Flavored)|
|Demerara sugar||1 Ounce|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , rind finely grated|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, suet and sugar.
2. In a buttered 1-pint pie dish, sprinkle some mixture on the base.
3. Preheat the oven at 380°F.
4. Take a basin and then wash, peel, core and grate apples. Add sugar, lemon rind, juice and honey or syrup. Mix well.
5. Take a pie dish and add the mixture in it. Pour the remaining crumb mixture on the top and press down with a spoon lightly.
6. Place the pie dish in the oven to bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
7. Serve the dish hot along with fresh cream.