|Cooked crabs||4 Medium|
|Breadcrumbs||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Red peppers||2 , deseeded and finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Red chili||1 , deseeded and finely chopped|
|Ground mace||1 Pinch|
|Ground allspice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon (Juice Of 1 Lime)|
|Rum||2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. Extract the meat from the crabs removing their claws and legs and cracking them.
3. To open the crabs, press the crabs with thumbs on the edge of the section of the shell to which the legs were attached and pull out the central part.
4. Discarding the stomach sac and feathery gills, scoop out the meat from the inside shell and place in a bowl with the meat from claws and legs.
5. Using a skewer remove meat from the leg sockets and mix with the other meat of the crab mashing with a fork.
6. To the crab meat add 50 g / 2 oz of the breadcrumbs along with peppers, garlic, chilli, mace, allspice and parsley.
7. To the crabmeat mixture add lime juice, optionally rum, salt and pepper and mix well.
8. Clean all the empty crab shells by scrubbing and washing and filling with the crab meat mixture.
9. Sprinkle the remaining breadcrumbs over the crabs and dot with butter.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
11. Serve hot with optional garnish.