Easy Apple Cobbler
|Canned sliced pie apples||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Grease and flour a loaf pan.
2) In a saucepan, mix together apples, 1 cup sugar, orange juice and 1 tablespoon butter.
3) Allow to boil.
4) Mix together the remaining sugar, flour, salt and baking powder.
5) Stir in the milk and then add and mix the remaining melted butter.
6) Transfer the batter into a greased baking dish.
7) Add to the apple mixture.
8) Place in the oven at 350 to 400 degrees, till the batter rises to the top of the dish.
9) Serve topped with cream.