Apricot Glazed Noodle Pudding
|Wide egg noodles||4 Ounce (1/2 Package)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package, At Room Temperature)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tart apple||1 , grated|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Apricot preserves||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), melted|
|Red candied cherries||4 , halved|
1. Cook noodles in boiling salted water as package label directs; drain well.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly butter a 2-quart baking dish.
3. In large bowl of electric mixer, combine cheese, butter, sour cream and sugar. Beat until well combined. Add eggs, grated apple and vanilla; blend until smooth. Stir in raisins and noodles.
4. Turn into prepared dish. Bake 45 minutes, or until knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean. Remove to rack.
5. Brush with apricot preserves; decorate with cherries. Serve warm; or let cool, and refrigerate, covered, until serving.