Amish Bread Pudding
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs), scalded|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Teaspoon|
|Soft breadcrumbs||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Combine milk with butter and stir until butter melts.
2) Allow to cool to lukewarm.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
4) Combine eggs, nutmeg, sugar, salt and blend in a mixer for one minute.
5) Slowly pour the egg mixture in the milk mixture.
6) Take a 1-1/2 inch quart casserole, grease, sprinkle breadcrumbs and raisins.
7) Pour the milk mixture and bake at 350 degree for 50 minutes on until set.
8) Serve warm.