Latin American Cookies
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Light molasses||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cold coffee||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Double Strength)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate morsels||24 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 375° F
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Sift flour along with salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking powder and soda.
4) Add it to the creamed sugar-butter mixture alternating with coffee-molasses mixture.
5) Blend after adding each portion.
6) Fold the chocolate morsels in.
7) Take a baking sheet and grease it.
8) Drop the mixture on to the baking sheet with the aid of a teaspoon.
9) Bake at moderate temperature in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes
10) Serve as required.