Wisconsin Cheese Pasta Casserole
|Fettuccine/Spaghetti||1 Pound, broken into 3-inch pieces|
|Prepared spaghetti sauce||1 Quart|
|Grated romano cheese||2 1⁄2 Ounce, divided (1/2 Cup Plus 1/3 Cup, From Wisconsin)|
|Shredded colby cheese/Sliced colby cheese||7 Ounce (1 3/4 Cups, From Wisconsin)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||6 Ounce (1 1/2 Cups, From Wisconsin)|
1) Cook pasta according to package instruction, drain, and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Toss the pasta with prepared spaghetti sauce and then add 1/2 cup Romano cheese to mix well.
4) Take a 13 X 9 x 2-inch baking dish and spread half of sauced pasta on to the bottom and then top with 1 cup Colby cheese.
5) Arrange the remaining pasta over the cheese.
6) Sprinkle Romano cheese and Mozzarella cheese and bake at 350 degree for 35-40 minutes or until top is lightly brown.
7) Let stand for 10 minutes and then serve.
Calories 910 Calories from Fat 310
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.5%
Saturated Fat 13.9 g69.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87 mg29%
Sodium 1749.9 mg72.9%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.6%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39.1%
Sugars 12.3 g
Protein 47 g94.2%
Vitamin A 46.6% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 79.2% Iron 23.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet