2 1⁄2 Ounce, divided (1/2 Cup Plus 1/3 Cup, From Wisconsin)
Shredded colby cheese/Sliced colby cheese
7 Ounce (1 3/4 Cups, From Wisconsin)
Shredded mozzarella cheese
6 Ounce (1 1/2 Cups, From Wisconsin)
1) Cook pasta according to package instruction, drain, and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Toss the pasta with prepared spaghetti sauce and then add 1/2 cup Romano cheese to mix well.
4) Take a 13 X 9 x 2-inch baking dish and spread half of sauced pasta on to the bottom and then top with 1 cup Colby cheese.
5) Arrange the remaining pasta over the cheese.
6) Sprinkle Romano cheese and Mozzarella cheese and bake at 350 degree for 35-40 minutes or until top is lightly brown.
7) Let stand for 10 minutes and then serve.