|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F
2. Grease individual muffin cups or muffin trays with oil or butter.
3. Into a basin, break the eggs
4. Beat them with an egg beater until thick and pale.
5. Add the milk and flour and blend in to make a smooth thick batter.
6. Pour the batter into the muffin cups, filling them only ½ full
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes
8. Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degree F and bake for another 30 minutes until a skewer when inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean and the top is brown
9. Remove from oven and invert the popovers on a wire rack. Allow them to cool.
10. Serve for breakfast or for tea.