Natural Cracker Jacks Popcorn
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Molasses||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Roasted peanuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pumpkin seeds/Other nuts||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Optional)|
1. Let the honey and molasses cook to boil.
2. Let it simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Take care to observe the mixture as tends to boil over easily.
4. Spreading over the mixture of popcorn and peanuts (and anything else you might want to try) mix such that the popcorn is well-coated.
5. Let it cool.
6. This can be retained as a loose mix or shaped into balls as the mixture is still warm, although cooled enough to work with.
7. Make each ball after wetting your hands under cold water each time.