Creamy Sweet Sour Coleslaw
|Finely grated cabbage||2 Quart (Moderately)|
|Finely grated onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Bermuda Or Spanish)|
|Carrots||2 Medium, peeled and grated moderately fine|
|Minced sweet green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Sandwich spread||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Relish Type)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tarragon vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine sandwich spread, sour cream, vinegar and seasonings.
3. Use a fork to whisk the ingredients into a smooth consistency.
4. Drizzle the dressing over the vegetables.
5. Toss the salad well using salad prongs.
6. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or prepare the salad as close to the serving time to keep them fresh and crisp.
7. Toss the salad in the bowl well before serving.