Creamy Sweet Sour Coleslaw
|Finely grated cabbage||2 Quart (Moderately)|
|Finely grated onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Bermuda Or Spanish)|
|Carrots||2 Medium, peeled and grated moderately fine|
|Minced sweet green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Sandwich spread||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Relish Type)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tarragon vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine sandwich spread, sour cream, vinegar and seasonings.
3. Use a fork to whisk the ingredients into a smooth consistency.
4. Drizzle the dressing over the vegetables.
5. Toss the salad well using salad prongs.
6. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or prepare the salad as close to the serving time to keep them fresh and crisp.
7. Toss the salad in the bowl well before serving.
Calories 359 Calories from Fat 220
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39.2%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.9 mg5%
Sodium 712.1 mg29.7%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 13 g52.1%
Sugars 18.3 g
Protein 7 g14.3%
Vitamin A 131.5% Vitamin C 303.5%
Calcium 23.5% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet