Garlic Monkey Bread
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low fat buttermilk biscuits||21 1⁄2 Ounce (Two 10.8 Ounce Cans)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. In a large bowl beat butter, cheese, garlic powder and parsley into a smooth creamy consistency, using a spoon.
3. Cut biscuits into quarters
4.Dip bisits quarters, one at a time, into the butter mixture and layer in an 8-cup Bundt pan.
5. Baking bread in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
6. Allow the bread to cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving warm with soups or your main course.
Cover the pan with foil, if the bread is browning too fast. This will prevent overbrowning