1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl mix together the flour, sugar and milk and set aside.
3. In another bowl cream together the butter, oatmeal and brown sugar.
4. Spray the inside a baking souffle dish with non stick spray.
5. Pour the flour batter into the souffle dish and top with the sliced peaches. Next, add in the blueberries.
6. Top off with the oatmeal streusel.
7. Pop into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
8. Slice a portion, plate and serve with a glass of Pacific Rim Riesling wine.