Individual brownie Alaskas is a dessert that is truly heavenly. An irresistible combination of brownies, ice cream and meringue, it is absolutely yummy. A special dessert for a special occasion.
Vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
2. Line a board with damp brown paper
3. Place brownies on the board and arrange a slice of ice cream on each brownie. Place in the freezer to chill
4. In another bowl, beat the egg whites, add sugar and vanilla and beat well again to form stiff peaks.
5. Cover brownies and ice cream with meringue. Bake at for 4 or 5 minutes or until meringue is lightly browned.