|Halibut slices||2 Pound|
|Chopped green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato stew||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green peas||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Little Required)|
|Salad oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a baking dish and arrange the halibut in it along with some salad oil that will coat the bottom of the baking dish.
2) Take a bowl and add the celery, onion, green peppers and garlic along with butter.
3) Cook for 3 minutes and 30 seconds stirring the mixture at the end of every minute.
4) Mix in the Tabasco, tomato stew, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
5) Cook for 10 minutes after spreading the mixture on the halibut.
6) Garnish with green peas and sprinkle lemon juice before serving.