2 Cup (32 tbs) (or larger spinach leaves torn into pieces)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated (or as required)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (or as required)
Fresh flat leaf parsley
3 Tablespoon, chopped
1) In a slow cooker, combine the onion, carrots, potatoes, garlic, beans, thyme, salt and pepper.
2) Add the broth and push the vegetables and beans under the liquid.
3) Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours, or until the vegetables are tender.
4) Stir in the spinach, cover and cook on low for about 10 minutes, until lightly wilted.
5) Sprinkle each serving with cheese, sour cream and parsely and serve.
Many of you don't feel like cooking after a hectic and tiring day. However, this slow cooking recipe of bean and vegetable stew is going to keep you relaxed. Cut up the vegetables and put them inside the slow cooker in the morning, before going to work, and when you come home, the meal is ready for you.