1. Brush oil on chops and sprinkle celery seed on chops. Arrange 1 bay leaf over each chop and keep aside.
2. Ignite charcoal grill and allow coals to ashen as two piles. If cob stems are used, sprinkle them on hot coals.
3. Place the chops in the middle of a greased grill rack and cook for 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, to allow cooking by indirect heat.
4. Take one chop, slice and check if meat has lost the pink color.
5. Meanwhile, arrange garlic cloves brushed with oil around the grill’s outer edges and grill for 20 minutes, rotating once in 5 or 6 minutes.
6. Arrange 2 cloves alongside chop in each dish and serve.
1. Demonstrate how to squeeze garlic and top the chops.