Coleslaw With Tomatoes
|Cabbage head||1 Large, shredded|
|Green pepper||1 Large, cut into rings|
|Onions||2 Medium, sliced and separated into rings|
|Vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Celery seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
1) Take a large bowl and place layers of cabbage, green pepper, and onion alternately in it.
2) Add 1/2 cup sugar to this.
3) Take a small saucepan and combine rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
4) Pour this mixture over the layered ingredients.
5) Chill for at least 4 hours after covering.
6) Add tomatoes and toss lightly to serve.