|For the noodles|
|Veg hakka noodles||300 Gram (1 Pack - boiled as per instruction son the pack)|
|Oil||3 Cup (48 tbs) (2 - 3 cups as needed for deep frying)|
|For the vegetables|
|Capsicum||1 Medium, diced|
|Carrots||1 Medium, diced|
|Onion||1 Medium, diced|
|French beans||50 Gram, diced|
|Baby corn||150 Gram, blanched, diced|
|Pineapple||100 Gram, diced|
|For the sauce|
|Schezwan sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato ketchup||3 Tablespoon (Smith and Jones)|
|Chili vinegar||2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White pepper||1 Pinch|
|Corn flour||2 Tablespoon (Dissolved in little water)|
|For the garnish|
|Spring onion||1 Medium, chopped|
1. In a pot of boiling water, boil the hakka noodles, as per the instructions on the pack. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan, and deep fry the cooked noodles till crispy over a medium heat (be careful not to burn the noodles).
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. Take a heavy bottom pan and heat up some oil in it.
5. Add all the vegetables one by one and stir fry for a few minutes.
6. Add the sauces and water.
7. Adjust the seasonings by adding salt and pepper.
8. Mix 2 tbsp of corn flour with 2 tbsp water, dissolve and add to the boiling sauce to thicken.
9. Place the crispy fried noodles on a serving plate. Flatten it out with your palm.
10. Pour the prepared vegetables along with the sauce on the fried noodles.
11. Garnish with spring onions.
12. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories 862 Calories from Fat 518
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.9%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g39.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21.4 mg7.1%
Sodium 636 mg26.5%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26.1%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40%
Sugars 25.8 g
Protein 9 g17.8%
Vitamin A 109.6% Vitamin C 158.5%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet