|Turkey broth/Water||3 Quart, salted|
|Thin spaghetti/Fettuccine||8 Ounce|
|Butter/Margarine||7 Tablespoon, divided|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||8 Ounce (3 Cups)|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Turkey broth/Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Slightly beaten egg yolks||2|
|Chopped cooked turkey||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Take a 6 quart Dutch oven or stockpot and put turkey broth or salted water in and let it boil.
2. Put pasta in it and boil for 8- 10 minutes until pasta is cooked.
3. Once done, strain and mix with 3 tablespoons of butter or margarine
4. Take a 10 inch skillet, heat the unused 1 tablespoon of butter.
5. Put mushroom in it and cook by stirring on medium high flame for 4-5 minutes.
6. Once done, keep the mushrooms separately.
7. Take a 2 quart saucepan with heavy bottom, put 3 tablespoon of butter or margarine in it.
8. Put flour, mix well and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes.
9. Keep stirring till a reddish brown mixture is formed.
10. Once done, turn off the heat and put broth mixture into it.
11. Heat it again and cook until thick.
12. Put turkey and cooked mushrooms and stir.
13. Add pasta and mix well.
14. Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Calories 778 Calories from Fat 404
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.1%
Saturated Fat 24.5 g122.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 236 mg78.7%
Sodium 3861.8 mg160.9%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.2%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 34 g69%
Vitamin A 22.1% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet