American Chop Suey
|Dressed chicken/Beef / pork||300 Gram|
|French beans||100 Gram|
|Bamboo shoot||50 Gram|
|Chopped garlic||20 Gram|
|Soy sauce||5 Milliliter|
|Refined oil||500 Milliliter (For Frying Noodles)|
1. Slice cabbage, carrot, onion and beans into 1 -2 inch long pieces.
Chop bamboo shoot, mushroom and tomato into small pieces.
Slice chicken, beef or pork into 2 inch strips.
2. Blend corn flour in little cold water.
3. In a work or a large deep frying-pan, heat oil over a high flame.
4. Add chicken, beef or pork strips with garlic and sauté until crispy and brown.
5. Add about 1/5 liter water and simmer until tender.
Add all the vegetables in the boiling stock.
6. When the vegetables are half cooked add blended corn flour to thicken the stock.
7. Season the sauce with salt, pepper, ajinomoto and soya sauce.
8. Simmer for another 3-5 minutes
9. Take off the heat and keep warm.
In the mean while, boil the noodles until tender-crisp.
10. Drain noodles well.
In a skillet, heat oil over high flame.
11. Fry noodles in it for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until noodles are crispy and golden brown
12. Drain well.
13. Place noodles on a plate
14. Pour the sauce with meat and vegetables over the crispy noodles.
15. Sprinkle with grated cheese
16. Serve immediately.