Sunset Symphony Slaw
|Shredded cabbage||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Sliced green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped sweet red pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried dill weed||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery seed||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a small bowl, combine sugar, oil, vinegar, salt, dill weed, mustard seed, and celery seed to blend all together.
2) In a large bowl, add cabbage, onion, green pepper, and red pepper to toss.
3) Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
4) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) Serve the salad by sprinkling freshly ground black pepper, if you wish.