1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease a baking pan with coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a large bowl mash the banana and add in the apple sauce. Stir well.
3. Stir in the honey and mix well. Followed by molasses, almond oil and vanilla extract. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
4. Add in the rice flour to the mixture and mix well.
5. Add in the sea salt, followed by chocolate chips. Incorporate well.
6. Pour the batter in greased pan. Bake in the oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees F.
7. Take out the bread and place over a cooling rack.
8. Serve Chocolate Banana Bread with green tea.
All of you organic foodies - here is something real interesting and delicious recipe of banana bread. The best part of this bread is mixing the chocolate chips - you can very well guess the taste. Watch the video to learn about the nutritional values of this bread and of course the recipe.