|White bread slices||4 (Country White Bread)|
|Gouda cheese slices||8|
|Softened butter||1 Tablespoon|
|For the tempanada|
|Green olives||1 Cup (16 tbs), pureed|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Mince the garlic and chop the parsley, set aside.
2. Mix together the olive puree, minced garlic, fresh parsley, extra virgin olive oil, and red pepper chili flakes to create your Tempanad.
3. Spread it on each side of the bread. Lay cheese on each side, with prosciutto ham in the middle.
4. Spread the outside of each slice of bread with butter.
5. Place on hot griddle and cook for about 3-4 minutes until the cheese has melted and the bread is lightly browned.
6. Serve the hot grilled cheese sandwich along with French fries.