|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ripe banana||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed|
|All purpose flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Can (10 oz), undrained|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, whip up margarine.
3) Slowly add sugar to it by continuous beating until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
4) Beat in eggs and stir in banana.
5) In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, soda and salt to combine.
6) Add the dry mixture to the creamed mixture. Mix well to make a smooth consistency.
7) Fold in pineapple and coconut.
8) Use 2 greased and floured 9- x 5- x 3-inch loaf pans to pour the mixture.
9) Bake for 1 hour or until the bread becomes ready.
10) Slice the loaf and serve with butter.