Green Pepper Cole Slaw
|Shredded cabbage||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a mixing bowl, toss cabbage, pepper and carrot with the seasonings. Keep aside until ready to serve.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar and celery seed.
3. Use a fork to whisk the dressing until well blended.
4. Just before serving, add the dressing to the vegetables.
5. Use two salad spoons to toss the salad so that the vegetables are coated with the dressing.
6. Line a salad bowl with greens or arrange greens on individual salad plates.
7. Mould the tossed salad on the greens.
8. Arrange pepper rings on top.
9. Serve immediately.