Low Fat Coleslaw
|Mayonnaise||5 Fluid Ounce (150 Milliliter)|
|Low fat natural yogurt||5 Fluid Ounce (150 Milliliter)|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|White cabbage||1 Medium|
|Green bell pepper||1|
|Sunflower seeds||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a small bowl, combine the the mayonnaise, yogurt, Tabasco sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Then place the dressing in the refrigerator until needed.
2) Quarter the cabbage and discard the centre stalk. Shred and wash the cabbage leaves, then dry them well.
3) Peel and shred the carrot in a food processor or roughly grate them.
4) Deseed and thinly chop the pepper into strips.
5) In a large serving bowl, mix the vegetables. Spoon over the dressing, toss well to coat, then place in the refrigerator to chill.
6) On a baking tray, place the sunflower seeds and toast them in the oven or under the grill until golden brown.
7) Sprinkle the sunflower seeds over the coleslaw and serve immediately.