2) In a mixing bowl, mix the vegan butter and sugar together.
3) Then add the oats, flour, egg replacer, peanut butter, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger and vanilla extract.
4) Combine all the ingredients together until thoroughly mixed.
5) Then add the walnuts and chocolate chips, mix again.
6) Scope about tablespoon of the mixture and shape them into cookies.
7) Place them on a cookie sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 12 to 15 minutes.
8) Serve the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with a cup of coffee or as desired.
Check out this video for some super delicious vegan oatmeal cookies that you would surely like to try. The video presents the recipe in such a simple and effortless manner. Enjoy these cookies with a cup of hot coffee with some friends over at home. The oats, walnut and chocolate chips imparts an excellent texture to these cookies. Give it a try....