6 , tied into a bundle with kitchen string, plus some picked leaves to garnish
2 , peeled (Left Whole)
4 Cup (64 tbs) (Or Stock)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Silken Tofu / Mimicreme)
To Taste, ground
Freshly ground black pepper
1) In a large pot, stir the mushrooms in vegan butter and a big pinch of salt over a medium-high heat for about 15 to 20 minutes.
2) Then lower the heat and cook for another 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir in the onions and saute for about 5 minutes.
4) Then add the flour, stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
5) Add the thyme, garlic, vegetable broth, and water. Allow to simmer for about an hour.
6) Blend the mixture with a hand held blender until smooth and creamy.
7) Then stir in the blended silken tofu, mix thoroughly.
8) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
9) Ladle the soup into soup bowls and serve.
If you are a vegan and looking out for a vegan cream of mushroom soup, then rejoice it is right here. Take a look at this video that shares this recipe which can be a perfect addition to your holiday menu. Prepare this absolutely delicious and simply irresistible soup for an extra special touch to your dinner table. Check it out...