College Style Corned Beef & Savannah Grits is an Irish dish. Arthur King makes it in his own style. But the dish is delicious and easy. It takes few minutes to prepare this dish. The leftovers of College Style Corned Beef & Savannah Grits can be used to make sandwich next morning.
Deli onion sausage
12 Ounce (3 Packages)
2 Can (20 oz)
1 Ounce (1 Package)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Chop the sausages and brown them.
2. Cook grits and add butter, cheese and garlic powder to it. Mix it well.
3. Add the bacon to the grits.
4. Saute potatotes along with the sausage.
5. Serve the potatoes and sausage with grits.
This video is a creation of CookinforCollege.You can visit CookinforCollege for complete recipes, and more videos.
A warm filling breakfast. This video shows how to prepare sausages and onion with a cheesy grit in a true Irish style. This sensational video prepares this recipe very quick. The super rich cheesy grit compliments the sausages in a wonderful way.