1. Chop the cabbage and onions.
2. Grate carrots.
3. In a large bowl, place cabbage, onions and carrots.
4. In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, brown sugar, white vinegar, salt and pepper.
5. Pour it to the veggies and toss it well.
6. Serve as a side with French fries or any snack of your choice.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 136 Calories from Fat 55
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.3%
Saturated Fat 0.57 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.4 mg1.8%
Sodium 176.7 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.3%
Sugars 13.9 g
Protein 2 g4.2%
Vitamin A 154.1%
Vitamin C 51.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet