1. Take a Dutch-Oven, lay foil in the bottom of the pan.
2. Put 2 cans of peaches into the foil laid pan.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together cake mix and beer. Once well combined, pour it over the peaches in the Dutch oven pan.
4. Gently mix to incorporate the peaches into the cake batter. (You can leave it un-mixed, with the cake batter layered on top of the peaches, if desired).
5. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on the top, followed by 3 - 4 dabs of butter.
6. Cover the pan, place over the coals as shown in the video and cook for about 35 - 40 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
7. Once done, take it off the fire.
8. Serve into serving bowls with a dollop or two of vanilla ice cream.
Summer is the time for camping, barbecues and family picnics. Here is a summer dessert that is a real crowd pleaser. Try making this cobbler, it’s fun and easy and oh-so-delicious when served topped with ice-cream!
The Chi Channel.tv Show."Chi -Licious Cooking" Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler Recipe Video