Yum Yum Yum! Love this recipe with fresh local peaches, it doesn’t get any better than this!
For the crust
3 Cup (48 tbs), soaked in salted water overnight
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Himalayan sea salt
5 , pitted
For the syrup
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
For the filling
6 Cup (96 tbs)
1. Dehydrate the soaked pecans for 12-24 hours or place on a cookie sheet and leave in the oven on warm for 6-8 hours.
2. To make the crust, in a food processor, process the pecans, vanilla and salt until coarsely ground.
3. Add dates and process until the mixture starts to crumble together.
4. Use half of the mixture to press into the the bottom of a pie dish, set the other half aside.
5. To make the syrup, process all the syrup ingredients and then mix in with the peaches.
6. Spoon the peach/syrup mixture onto the prepared crust.
7. Top with the remaining pecan mixture.
Making a Peach Cobbler : the convenient way ! Preparing a peach cobbler was never so easy ! A video demonstrating just how convenient it is to make the best use of fresh, juicy peaches specially when they are in season. The pecans help in adding a lovely buttery flavor making this dish a wonderful one to snack on at any time !