|Italian turkey sausage||1|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nonstick olive oil cooking spray||1|
|Sliced onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced green bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced red bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Fat free low sodium chicken broth||29 Ounce (2 Cans, 14 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast||4 Ounce, cubed|
|All purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Firm fish||4 Ounce, cubed (Such As Halibut / Sea Bass / Orange Roughy)|
|Cooked shelled medium shrimp||4 Ounce|
|Frozen okra||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thawed|
|Hot cooked white rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. Prick sausage with fork. In small saucepan of boiling water poach sausage 5 minutes to release excess fat. Drain.
2. Coat nonstick Dutch oven or large saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, green and red peppers, and garlic. Cook, stirring, 5 minutes, adding a little chicken broth as needed to prevent sticking and overbrowning.
3. Slice sausage into 1/2-inch-thick rounds. Add with cubed chicken to saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat 2 to 4 minutes or until browned, again adding a little chicken broth if needed to prevent sticking or overbrowning.
4. In screw-top jar combine flour with 1/2 cup chicken broth. Cover tightly and shake to mix to smooth paste. Stir into saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until gravy is browned and thickened, 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add remaining chicken broth and seasonings. Cook, whisking occasionally, about 5 minutes.
6. Add fish. Cook 3 minutes. Add shrimp, reserving 4 for garnish, and add okra if using. Cook just to heat through, about 1 minute.
7. To serve: Coat four 1 -cup custard cups with cooking spray. Pack 1 cup rice into each cup. Unmold in center of each serving bowl. Spoon gumbo around rice, and place a shrimp on top of rice.