|For cookie dough|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||6 Tablespoon, melted|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|For marshmallow crme filling|
|Butter/Margarine||6 Tablespoon, slightly softened|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Marshmallow creme||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Jar)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease two large cookie sheets.
2. Prepare cookie dough: In large bowl, with wooden spoon, beat flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt, milk, butter, egg, and vanilla until mixture is smooth.
3. Drop 12 heaping tablespoons dough, 2 inches apart, on each prepared cookie sheet. Bake until puffy and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 12 to 14 minutes, rotating sheets between upper and lower oven racks halfway through baking. With wide spatula, transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
4. When cookies are cool, prepare marshmallow creme filling: In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter until smooth. Reduce speed to low; gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Beat in marshmallow creme and vanilla until smooth.
5. Spread 1 rounded tablespoon filling on flat side of 12 cookies. Top with the remaining cookies, flat side down.