|Dried apricots||225 Gram|
1. Grease jelly mould.
2. Cut bread into thin fingers. Dip in melted butter and line the jelly mould with the buttered side to the dish.
3. Put in the prepared filling. Cover the top with bread slices.
4. Bake in a hot oven for 30 to 45 minutes. The bread should be brown and crisp.
5. Allow to stand for a few minutes, then turn on to a hot dish.
6. Sprinkle over with powdered sugar.
1. Soak apricots overnight.
2. Stone. Remove nuts from stone and mix with fruit.
3. Add lime juice, rind and sugar. Cook till it thickens.