1. In a food processor, add the brazil nuts and the pitted, soaked dates. Be sure to take off the tip of the dates before adding them.
2. Next, add in the vanilla, sea salt, almonds, maca powder and lucuma powder and pulse the mix.
3. Blend the mix well together after pulsing 2-3 times.
4. Open the processor and mix the ingredients together with a spoon and then let it run for a few more minutes.
5. Remove the batter and shape into cookies with your hands.
6. Decorate the cookies with cacao beans and serve as a snack.
TIPS: You can put the cookies in the freezer to harden them if you wish.